Day two -complete
Erin and I worked out this morning, sadly Sue was not feeling well.
This morning was hard.
You start with a "warm-up" and let me tell you that you feel warm even half way through. Then you do the same exercises again faster, and again even faster. Then you have a 30 sec water break and then on to the next set. In the middle there are stretches which allows you time to breathe which is very welcomed :)
I do need to say that we missed about 5 min of the workout because we started a bit late and I want to be leaving there at 6:45am so I can shower and watch the news at 7. I wanted to fast forward it so I was sure to get the stretches at the end.
I am finding that it is hard to have breakfast after this workout but soon I will have a drink to drink for after workouts so that might turn into my breakfast. Water I can do, food is harder.
Have a GREAT DAY!
PS I hate jumping- jump into squats and such. I better see change! haha
3 comments:
So I was sitting at the computer for about an hour updating mybeachbody.com and writing my blog. I stood up to do something and I felt it in my calves already. Oh boy. It is definately the jumping that does it. I agree on the jumping...not so easy. You should grab the calander tomorrow so you can keep track of the workouts. I'll see if I can print one off for myself.
Great job this morning!!
I am feeling more sore as the day goes on.
So you didn't have to take photos of yourselves flexing in your underwear like we had to do with P90X ? :-)
Post a Comment