In 2010 I
-went to Vancouver to watch the Olympics
-turned 30!
-started working out again in Sept with running and then workout videos with two great friends who live in my building!
-Did a 5K run
-Got a great teaching job which I LOVE- even if it is not for the full school year.
-I have a nephew!
-Quit Swiss Chalet
-WENT TO ALASKA- won a necklace, bought a blue diamond ring, loved my 7 day cruise, ate lobster for the first time, rode up the "Ice-Truckers" road on a bus, walked in the ARCTIC OCEAN, saw many animals in their natural environment, saw whales!!!!!
-went from hating where I live and the stage I am in life, to loving my place and the people I am so lucky to live in the same building with.
-found out that I shoot left-handed in pool
-got to be in a wedding :)
-became a coach at church which means I don't have to teach, but I have to be there every week to help and sign kids in and out of the classroom.
-started taking garlic pills everyday because I remember a wise man telling me that he eats garlic everyday and has never gotten sick in years. I am kind of sick right now, but I am not near as sick as my family is who passed the flu along to me and I am saying it is because of the garlic.
-I am sure there are many more adventures of this past year but they are not crossing my mind right now.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good year!!
Post a Comment