Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cardio Recovery Performance

At least I think that is what the workout was called this morning.
We were able to do most of the workout today- when I couldn't do the move I tried to be doing something and not just watch for too much of the exercises. Sure I took breaks because I just couldn't talk myself into jumping a few times but I feel proud of myself for doing so much of the video today.
It helps so much to have others to workout with. When you just want to stop and you see your friends still doing the moves it pushes you to continue as well.
What is sore today?
lower back, calves, and base of neck on my back..... at least that is what was sore when I woke up.
I took pictures of myself in a two piece swimsuit that I wore when I went to Dominican my second year of teaching- boy was that an eye-opener. I also did my measurements so I hope I feel confident enough to show an after picture in two months.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Keep it up girls, congratulations for starting and good luck with the program.

Julie said...

Thanks!