Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1- Fit Test

Well I made it through the Fit Test for Insanity.
It took about 30 min or so, and I had to ask to pause the DVD at one point for a min so I could catch my breath and get my heart to stop racing so fast. I didn't push myself to the max as I am still recovering from being sick, and I have only been getting about 5 hours of sleep the last few nights.
I am not sore - I usually don't feel it until at least the next day.
I also weighed myself and I weigh one pound more than I did in September before we started running. I am not upset about this because today I was wearing my shoes and I feel I have been gaining muscle weight..... however, I do expect to see body changes these next two months.
My DVDs are down at Erin's place so I don't remember what workout tomorrow is called but I will find that out at 6am tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Lisa S. said...

So how many of you are doing it? And is there anyone in the apartment under you listening to your Insanity on the floor? :-)

Go Julie Go!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya girl!! You inspire me. I'll let you know how I do at the Brampton Y! : )
xo Ing

Julie said...

Erin, Sue and I are doing it, and we are doing it in the basement so it doesn't make anyone mad at 6am.

Unknown said...

You did so Awesome Julie! I think it will be good. I'm sure you will see results as will I. I'm so glad that we are doing it together to keep each other going and motivated!

Yes, in the basement apartment! I'm sure we might have some angry neighbours underneath us since there is a lot of jumping!!