I have been sick sooo much these past two months, I have been sick three times, and I couldn't shake it off.
I have had pressure in my ears, such a sore throat that I wake up in the night, lack of energy and just feel awful! (seriously 2 weeks)
Last week at church I told someone about not being able to get better, and she suggested oil of oregano. As it was either try that or go to the doctor because even Buckley's was sure not taking care of the problem, I went to the store after church and bought a bottle of Oreganol Oil of Oregano and although the drops feel like fire in your mouth, I put three in the first day.
Day 2 I didn't have any pressure pain in my ears and my sore throat was manageable
Day 2 night- I woke up once to drink water for my throat
Day 3- no pressure in my ears and throat
Day 3 night- slept all night!!!
Day 4- all BETTER! You have no idea how amazing it is to wake up and feel "normal".
Especially having to work, I can't be sick so I will continue to use one drop each day for a while.
This stuff is expensive, but you just put a few drops in your mouth a day... since it seems to be working the cost is worth it!
Here is the website for you to check out if it is good for you
http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/NHS1000
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment