Two nights ago I heard a bang when I went to bed, like something had fallen off my side table- thinking that it was my open water bottle I shot out of bed, turned on the light, but couldn't think of what might have fallen, open water bottle still right where I put it.
Then I went to bed, woke up and went on with my lazy morning. Around lunchtime I went to use my phone, but couldn't find it- oh no! I looked everywhere...... or so I thought, I even logged onto facebook to see if anyone was on who I could ask to phone me so I could go towards the ringing... but no one was online that I could ask. I thought back to the bang I heard...... went to my bedroom, again, and reached my hand inside the heater under my window- sure enough I felt my phone. It was a little tricky getting it out, but man am I glad that the heat has not been turned on in my place- it must have been in there for 12 hours! It is a chilly in my place, and I am strangely thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment