Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Food this week so far

 I know I need to eat fish, but I don't like the "fishy" taste, I just need to get over it I guess. Although I am to use plain salmon for this, I had an "Applewood Smoke and Maple Salmon" from M&M Meat Shops and it was AMAZING!!!!
 Ezekiel bread is what Bob Harper suggests because it is so healthy, and not made with any flour. I was prepared to HATE this bread and have it taste gross and for me to have to make myself eat it, BUT it is just fine! So far I use it as toast so it tastes like any other toast I have had before. The bread is thinly sliced, and as a women I am to have only one slice of it for breakfast- which is ok because it is a bit more expensive than other bread. I found it in the freezer section of the health food part of Zehrs if anyone is interested.
 The funny thing is that, I guess because it is thin, it pops right out of the toaster.
 Breakfast one morning- one piece of toast (no butter on it), two eggs just the egg whites, and one egg with the yolk, scrambled, and blueberries.
 Soup- I have never made soup before! But with just low sodium turkey broth, veggies, and cut up turkey meatballs I mad the other day. So good I ate this two dinners in a row.
Also, a new adventure- I know I must be crazy, but I have never hard-boiled eggs before! I really need to work on how to take the shells off without making them look beat up, but the bottom ones are the ones I did last, and it shows I was getting better.

Last night, I was hungry, I know wasn't feeling well in the morning so my I didn't eat as much, or on a schedule so that could be it, but I new I had cookies in my freezer, and also some chocolate laying around, I was feeling so I was so sick of eating veggies! BUT I didn't give in! I am so supper proud of myself, I am not to eat after supper, and I didn't! I didn't go buy chips and polish off the bag in one sitting even though that is totally what I wanted to do- especially when I saw some lays chip commercials on tv.

So am I loosing weight? I weighed myself on Sunday morning, and then this morning and am down 3.2 pounds!

No comments: