Ok, family and friends, time for us to write down who we think will win Amazing Race 13!
After we got introduced to them all I thought Terrence and Sarah were going to do really well, they are soo different, and he is a runner, but they have already had problems with communication and he doesn't like that she is talking to the other teams, so I don't think they will win.
My favorite three after the first show are:
Long distance relationship Aja and Ty
Mother and son Toni and Dallas- come on, how cool is that!
The "Kids" Nick and Star -brother and sister makes a good team because they will know more about each other- and since "love" feelings are not involved, I think if they have disagreements it is easier to recover from. Also they have already made an alliance and even though they haven't traveled much, I think they might have what it takes to win this game- they are my pick.
Other comments:
I think it was stupid for the two guys to not count the stairs, before they went up and said to Val that they better count the stairs because that will be the question... I am so smart.
Ken and Tina- well I don't think it was a great idea to do the show and I think there will be lots of fighting ahead.
I forget which team it was but one team that was climbing down the net from the building- the guy told the girl that she was not allowed to talk while she was climbing down... WHAT??? That made me laugh.
Ok, those are my two cents, I want to hear back or write on your own blog your picks.
3 comments:
I like the geeks. The mother and son are creepy. She's in love with her son in a weird way - stop kissing him already. The brother and sister are even worse. They are all over each other.
Jeff guessed the step question before they went up too. You two are smart.
Yes the geeks are cool as well, so are you picking them to win?
I agree with Lisa. The mother\son and the brother\sister teams are creepy. I'm going with Andrew and Dan, the frat boys. They'll bring much needed humour to the craziness that is Terrance & Sarah and Ken & Tina. Both of these teams were terrible. Terrance is very insecure and tries to be controling. Ken is a cheater and Tina is a major nag.
Post a Comment