Monday, May 12, 2008
Reading Part II is OVER
Tonight was the official end of Reading Part II the teaching course I have been taking for what seems like the past 6 months. We filled out the evaluation forms and then were off to Montana's to celebrate over dinner. It is happy and sad, because they were my network here, and they helped me get on the supply list, and I have learned a lot from them. Happy because I got a B+ and don't have to hand in any more assignments until I take my next course that is. I would like to take Part III of the course in the summer, but I found out tonight (from my trusty network) that no one has signed up for it yet, and that the other Part II people are going to take Part III online.. so I have some thinking to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment