Friday, August 21, 2009

Crazy

I had two of my friends over for our monthly hang-out--- we have been getting together about once a month for a while now, and it was the first time they came to my place! I am usually the one to drive to Toronto. Anyways yesterday we were talking about our month and what we have done since the last "meeting" and it came up that my friend went to watch an ARGO game. Turns out she was at the same game as me!!!! CRAZY! And not too far from me either.

We had great conversation, and wonderful food- they each brought stuff for a FUNdue, and for supper I cooked chicken in Dianna sauce and also some rice and veggies.
We also played the game "Earth" which was based on the DVD's PLANET EARTH
It was the first time it had been played and it says it is for ages 6 and up or something like that, but I wouldn't recomend kids play it- it is kinda borring and the questions are hard- we guessed at most of them. You work together to build a puzzle after answering questions from a DVD, and the person who wins is the person that gets the last piece of the puzzle- just a side note... I WON!!!

Today my sister is flying home for the weekend and i am so excited, although I work tonight and twice tomorrow so I am not sure that I will get to see her until tomorrow night, but I need the money so I couldn't give my shifts away.

That's all for today, have a wonderful rest of your day!

1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

Julie has the best new perfume, EVER! It's Swiss and reminds me of a chalet. hehe. Nice seeing you Julie, better see more of you tomorrow night!