I started a sidebar about my workouts- I am excited about going to the gym, and I hope that I can keep the excitement going. My plan is to go three times a week. Going to the gym will be the hardest part, but once I am done a workout and am back home I feel so good that later in the day I feel i could go back and work out again- although I doubt I will ever go through with it- but more likely that will push me to go for a walk, or pick up tennis again.
Today I am crocheting a blanket which is coming along quite quickly- which tells you I have been doing a lot of sitting in front of the tv yesterday and the night before, but I feel productive so that is the important part. Later my friend Mary is going to come over so that is exciting and we are going to go out for dinner, it has been a while since we hung out, too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment