Friday, August 1, 2008

I am not crazy but......

To start off on a sane mode,
Dad and I went to see Blade Runner as part of the movie in the park series-a 1982 film that is set in 2012 I believe- Harrison Ford is the main character so that kept my attention because he was interesting, but some other things in that movie was a little out there for me,
speaking of out there,
here comes the crazy of the night.
While watching the movie, I noticed out of the corner of my eye the guy beside me was looking up away from the movie, so naturally my eyes looked to see what he was looking at. I then jabbed dad to look as well.
I am only explain them as about the size of bats, but birds flapping their wings and in a clump, not a v or a line...about 30 of them... not so crazy, hold on.... it seemed that they were GLOWING! That is right, the bottom of them were glowing- not like lights, but more like a glow-in-the-dark item would.(light redish colour) It was not that they were lit from the street lights or from the projection because we could watch them fly over our heads (not good at distance but about 50 feet or so over our heads) and we could watch them go off into the distance and their glow remained.
People around us were talking about them too, so it wasn't just dad and I.
It doesn't stop there my friends, a few min later another "flock" flew over, this time I would say there were less in the bunch but we watched them fly over the crowd and off into the distance- the same glow as the other ones did.
I just had to shake my head and then pull out my phone which has a video function on it and waited for another flock to come overhead, that is right, it didn't happen, no more glowing birds came. I should have pulled out my phone the second time, but my eyes were glued to them, like those in the crowd around me.
If anyone can tell me what they might be, or if they have ever seen them before, please let me know. .. I still kinda feel crazy, although I know that other people saw it too, if it was just me walking in the park and saw them I would think I need to see a shrink, but since there were others, I feel I can blog about it.

1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

Glowing birds? You're crazy.