Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Happening and tidbits

First of all, my friend V moved in with me this week! It will be weird not having my own space, but it will save me on rent and I will be "encouraged" to do more things and go out more, so that is always good.

Secondly, my friend J was down for about 24 hours because she was in a race today- so awesome when she comes to visit. For fun last night we went to watch "The Happening". It sounded cool on the previews. People loose their speech then become disorientated and then they loose control. I was unaware that they would kill themselves in the third stage. There were some good spots in the movie, however I have never "not watched" a movie so much. I had my eyes closed for lots of the movie! That doesn't usually happen, I am ok with blood and shootings, but for some reason watching people kill themselves is nothing I want to see- and boy were some violent. The music was great at keeping the suspense and that is perhaps why I had my eyes closed so much- I just knew that something bad was going to happen. After this movie you might not walk in the park on a windy day and not think of this movie- and remember to be nice to plants.

Lastly, I am loving this weather in the day time- although at nights it is harder to sleep. Hope you are having a wonderful day and taking advantage of the weather.

No comments: