Thursday, November 11, 2010

TV shows

Shows I LOVE these days:

Glee
The Big Bang Theory
Grey's Anatomy
The Mentalist

So, Thursday nights are my fav! I get together with a few friends at one of our places and enjoy some great tv, lots of laughs, and a chance to share in each other's lives= I am so grateful to have good girlfriends who live so close.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I miss Survivor on Thursdays!

I don't watch any of those shows. I guess you don't need cable if you can already watch your favourites.

Anne Marie said...

Looking forward to you having time over the holidays to add some words of wisdom to your blog.
You have had such a wonderful year of traveling and friends and family celebrations and a job that you love.
Hoping 2011 has so much more to offer you. Happy holidays, hope you have time to stay here with your Grandma and brothers family and share more memories. Looking forward to it.

Love you and very proud of you dear daughter.